UPDATED VIDEO COMPETITION GUIDELINES
- Only a registered student delegate who is an IPS member can enter this competition.
- The video to be submitted for this competition could be of a clinical/ Pre-clinical or laboratory Prosthodontic procedure.
- The procedural video may be of a novel technique or an established technique.
- The video should be of not more than 10 minutes.
- The video should contain the audio explanation of the procedure being demonstrated.
- A group of 3 postgraduate students of the same College can submit one entry. Multiple entries from one college will be accepted.
- The decision of the Judges and the scientific committee is final and binding in all situations.
- E-certificates will be provided to all delegates entering the competition.
- The best 3 entries will be awarded at the valedictory event.
- Last date for submission of the video is 20th June 2021.
For any assistance please contact – Yaduvendra Gautam – 9983699922
How to submit the VIDEO
STEPS TO SUBMIT THE VIDEO THROUGH SENDSPACE.COM