STUDENT SCIENTIFIC PAPER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- The Student’s Scientific Paper Presentation shall be a LIVE presentation. No pre-recorded version will be used.
- Each presenting team will get 8 minutes for the presentation followed by 2 minutes of Q+A discussion.
- Prepare your presentation according to the following structure:
A. Original study- Title, Introduction, Aims and Objectives, Methods, Results, Strength/Limitations and Conclusions.
For Case report- Title, Introduction, Case Report, Discussion, Conclusion
For Review- Title, Introduction, Review, Conclusion
- Prepare your Presentation in Microsoft Office Power Point Presentation format only (Not in PDF format)
- Videos may be included within the presentation. However, save your video in the same laptop/desktop being used for presentation. Duration of the video must not be more than 15 seconds.
- Make use of a Laptop or Desktop with camera for presenting the scientific paper, use of mobiles and tablets is strictly prohibited.
- Use earphones with mike for clear voice, and make sure it is working properly.
- Sit in a place with good internet connection.
- Ensure neat attire for presentation preferably a formal attire.
- Ensure that there is no background noise while presenting by switching off ceiling fan, keeping windows closed etc.
- In case of any further queries about the Paper presentation, please contact : Dr. Ajay Gupta on 98286 25984.
On the day of your paper presentation
On the day of the event, you click on the link (https://connect.igesia.co/ips/pg-convention/) and sign in with your personalized password created by you and Join the Room from the JOIN Button in the virtual reception (Tab Post )
As a Speaker you are required to log in through your PCs (desktop or laptop) and be present in the virtual room 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your presentation. You will be prior informed about the room allocated to you for your presentation. Make sure you enter the presentation room allocated to you.
As you will speaking on a virtual platform in real time, you are requested to kindly ensure the following
- An uninterrupted, internet connection with good bandwidth.
- Good quality ear/headphones with mic so that you are heard clearly.
- A location free of background noise or visual distractions.
Coordinators in charge of your session will help you if needed.