STUDENT POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Instructions for preparing and submitting the E-Poster
1. The E- poster must be prepared in Power point format (ppt)
2. The poster slide should mention only the name of the presenting author. (Affiliation, co-authors or
institution should not be displayed).
3. Aspect ratio should be 16:9
4. Note that video, audio and animations may not be included.
5. The Poster cannot be subjected to any changes once it is submitted.
6. E- poster should be uploaded through E-mail on or before 24th June, 2021.
7. Submit your E-Poster to - email@example.com
8. The subject of the email should clearly mention eposter_full name & Registration number of participant.
For example: Eposter_Yaduvendra Gautam_2001
Instructions for presenting the E-poster
- The presentation by the presenting author will be LIVE.
- However, the poster will be shared on screen by the scientific committee.
- Each candidate will get only 3 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for question/answer & discussion by the judges.
- Use only Laptop or Desktop for presenting, use of mobiles and tablets for presentation is strictly prohibited.
- Always use earphones with mike for clear voice, make sure it is working properly.
- Sit near a place with good internet connection.
- Kindly ensure neat attire for presentation preferably a formal attire.
- Kindly ensure that background noise is not present noise by switching off ceiling fan, keeping windows closed etc.
- In case of any further queries about the Paper presentation, please contact Dr. Stuti Thaper on 96725 99922.
On the day of your poster presentation:
On the day of the event, you click on the link (https://connect.igesia.co/ips/pg-convention/) and sign in with your personalised password created by you and Join the Room from the JOIN Button in the virtual reception (Tab Post )
As a Speaker you are required to log in through your PCs (desktop or laptop) and be present in the virtual room 20 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your presentation. You will be prior informed about the room allocated to you for your presentation. Make sure you enter the presentation room allocated to you.
As you will speaking on a virtual platform in real time, you are requested to kindly ensure the following
- An uninterrupted, internet connection with good bandwidth.
- Good quality ear/headphones with mic so that you are heard clearly.
- A location free of background noise or visual distractions.
Coordinators in charge of your session will help you if needed.